Registering in safe mode:
This process ensures that whatever is blocking you from connecting to the registration server, doesn’t load during registration:
- Write down your registration key or save it in notepad on your desktop.
- If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power
- Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.
- Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a “keyboard error” message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
- Ensure that the Safe mode with Networking option is selected.
- Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode with Networking.
- Run the ebook, register it. It should connect successfully.
- When you are finished with all troubleshooting, close all programs and restart the computer as you normally would.